Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What's Good

So what's good everyone I'm one of the other bloggers, (the wannabe overachiever I guess) and I want to anoint you with my holy love oils that are my beads of wisdom. This blog is about nothing and everything and I'm gonna hose you down with my brain love juice on a weekly basis. Unless I get lazy, which could happen. It's amusing that this blog is about nothing because that is what most of us have in common...nothingness, but none the less pop in from time to time and enjoy our frequent knowledge dropping for now that big papa is on the scene everyone better step up their blog game cuz I have the swagger of a cripple. I'm gonna leave you with some funny video I've seen recently that cracked me up. Go yanks, shutdown the sox like swish shuts down buchholz, I don't know how to spell his name and frankly I don't care enough to look it up.

-Luke "big papa"

1 comment:

  1. I hope you didn't think you were getting away with saying your "holy love oils" and "brain love juice". - Always, Voldemort.

    ReplyDelete