Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Umm What?

Alright adam I didn't want to have to do this but, I'm revoking your blogging privileges for ten days. Like are you freaking serious blogging about wrestling? Blogging is gay enough without you coming on here and talking about fans of the second most retarded sporting event in the world. (the first being nascar, I mean c'mon they are driving a car oooh aaah bfd) It is a sport consisting of dudes faking scissoring in spandex. Like really? The fact that you even felt that wrestling fans warranted a blog post is not only concerning its downright deranged. You started off good making me laugh about how you couldn't get into a hooters cuz that's hilarious, but then you went off on for like 3 paragraphs and by the time I was done it was like getting a bj and not having her swallow, ultimately unsatisfaying and left me with some mild regret at having suffered through it. So if I see you on this blog in the next ten days I will fucking mail you anthrax, and then take your sister out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again. And I don't know where I'm gonna get the anthrax but whatever it'll happen. This is too long already so I'm gonna sign off, but I'll post soon.

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment