Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Not a Hard Game

So, I only have two things I wanted to talk about;

First of all the mets, the fucking mets. Now I am definitely not a mets fan, being a baseball fan, I am incapable of ever being a fan of the mets. Now everyone knows you can have a team that you follow and you are a “fan” of but you can also be a fan of a team that plays good ball. But, no not the mets, they are terrible, and probably the single most uninteresting team to watch. I would rather watch nascar, than the mets, and that’s just a bunch of hicks drunk driving in a circle, exciting. Now, they have the potential to have a mediocre season and david wright is awesome, but they are the most uninteresting least exciting team in major league baseball and probably all of sports. There I fucking said it. They have a game that goes to 20 innings the other night and no one scores until the 19th, that’s how abysmal the mets are. I don’t care if any of you are mets fan, they are garbage, fact. Also, I am so confident that the mets are garbage that if they manage to even make it near the world series I will fight a live bear.

Second of all, I like to watch movies, not really a big television guy. I watch a lot of war movies and action movies and I’m kind of confused why in every movie where the characters would realistically speak another language, the film has actors who speak with a british accent. I am confident at this point that actors from any other country who have accents are that good that they can conceal them while playing a character. Like that’s their fucking job, that’s all they have to do all day is practice saying shit over and over again. Still, there are so many movies where they have british accents for no other reason than England is filled with a bunch of self-righteous assholes. Examples; Enemy at the gates, they are supposed to be Russian, britsh accents. 300, he has a thick Scottish brogue, they are supposed to be greek. The new show Spartacus (awesome fucking show), british accents all of them and they are romans, and gladiator is guilty of the same. The list goes on and on. Granted I don’t expect the actors to learn Russian or ancient greek, concealing your accent is all I ask. Like honestly England and your garbage actors, fuck off, you’ve been bitter since the fucking tea party, grow up, move on it was over two hundred years ago. Stop trying to put yourself and your goofy fucking accent at the forefront of the media, we are America we run shit that's how it works. You may have invented the English language but we’ve made it our own and made it sound a lot less gay. America = winning. Britain = gay-version of America. It’s not a hard game.

-Luke

"Y'know, I always thought that Matt Damon was like a Streisand, but he's rocking the shit in this one! "

No comments:

Post a Comment